HACCP Manager: The Future of Temperature Monitoring!
The ATKINS state-of-the-art HACCP Manager system will relieve your stress by allowing you to incorporate a custom-built HACCP plan into your food business that complies with your local health codes.
|Features||- Transfer data easily between Handheld & PC via USB cable.
- Store up to 3000 temperatures and 300 menu items.
- Assess temperature measurement as it stabilizes.
- Set Max/Min temperature limit indicators.
- Store custom menus for easy recall.
- Export reports to PDF and Excel format.
- Identify failed results quickly via color-coded alerts.
- Update software and firmware automatically via the web.
|Benefits||- Provides a systematic and more accurate approach to temperature monitoring.
- Ensures compliance with HACCP workflow and increases employee accountability.
- Saves time by eliminating manual data collecting.
- Ensures food is safe and improves health inspection scores via programmable Corrective Actions.
- Adaptable and customizable programming.
- Reduces training time due to intuitive interface design.
- Filters and sorts information at the click of a button based on user preferences.
- Allows user to add notes to specific records.
- Generates reports quickly and easily.
- Temperature range : -99.9 to 999.9 F (-73.2 to 537.7 C)
- Ambient Operating Range: 32 to 122 F (0 to 55 C)
- Water resistant
- ASB Plastic with protective rubber boot
- Accepts all type K thermocouple probes
- NIST traceable
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery (8hrs typical)
- Five year warranty
- Temperature Range: -100 to 500 F (-73 to 260 C)
- Response Time: 1 second (liquid)
- Max Tip Temp: 500 F (260 C)
- Shaft Length: 3.5" (89 mm)
- Extended Cable Length: 48" (1.2m)
- One year warranty